Tuesday, July 6, 2010

My biggest CentSports wager to date.

My CentSports balance has been hovering in the $30 to $32 range for about a month.  Even though I've had a nice run or two of winning bets.  I always seem to go a little big and then lose.  Well this time I went bigger than normal while betting on the Netherlands-Uruguay soccer match. I bet $10 which was a little less than a third of my balance.  If Netherlands won [which they did] I would win $6.  I was starting to sweat when I heard the score was 1-1 at half time.

Now my balance is over $39.  My goal for the end of July is $42.50

I tend to make a bunch of small bets in the hopes that the majority are winners and will move my balance upward.  If you would like to try your luck, click the link and become my crony.  Thanks!

No comments: