Tuesday, July 7, 2009

BluFrog contest

Have you ever heard of BluFrog? Well it is a new "healthy" energy drink. And they are sponsoring a bunch of contests. The prizes include a gaming package, a New Years Eve trip to NYC, a trip to Lolapalloza in Chicago, a Richard Petty Racing Experience, and a trip to the X-Games in Aspen.

Hmmm, which prize would I like to win? A trip to Lolapalloza in Chicago would be my pick. Listening to tunes by the shores of Lake Michigan [one of my favorite lakes even if the surfing is not the greatest] sounds like the best prize of the bunch to me. But hey I'm just a beach bum, what do I know.

Afterwards I could cruise up to Michigan and visit the Michigan Beach Bum and hang out at the beach in Holland or South Haven. That guy is always up for a game of beach volleyball which I love. I would probably crash at his place for a week or so. Maybe give him a hand painting the "beach shack."

It is probably about a two to three hour drive from Chicago. So it is pretty close, comparatively. I haven't seen him since the spring break get-away to Myrtle Beach, SC. Good times.

Back on topic...You can enter by tweeting on Twitter, leaving a comment or writing a blog post.


I'm not an energy drink drinker so I've never tried BluFrog...just saying.


Post?slot_id=

No comments: