Saturday, January 10, 2009

Giving YouData a shot

One of my newer income alternatives is YouData.  Basically you setup what they call a MeFile and then you get paid to view advertising.  

The MeFile contains bits of personal information that help YouData match you with advertising.  When you view an ad it is called selling you attention.  You will typically earn $.20 per ad that you view and visit the advertiser's website.

In about a month I have sold my attention for just under $3.00.  They don't have ads to view everyday but there is usually one or two a week.  YouData does take a fee out when transfering your weekly payment to PayPal. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello! Great blog, I drop on it often! I started a Ring for dedicated Entrecard bloggers who are dedicated bloggers. Consider joining? :) http://www.ringsurf.com/ring/nr2856/