Thursday, October 8, 2009

Turning ten cents into twenty dollars

My account with CentSports just went over $20.00. At CentSports they start you with ten cents that you can use to make wagers on sporting events. There are a variety of sports that they allow you to bet on. And you don't even need to risk your own hard earned money because if you lose they will give you another ten cents to bet with.

I am hoping that I will be able to turn the twenty dollars into one hundred dollars pretty quick. At that point I will probably start making withdrawals from my CentSports account. As my balance grows so do my wagers. I also make wagers that are more conservative.

FYI: If you take my link you will become my crony so I will earn money when you win wagers. I occasionally run competitions for my cronies where they can win cold hard cash!!!!

Thanks in advance!!!

No comments: